Making drivers feel special
A big part of driver retention for any trucking company is to make the drivers feel like individuals instead of just another number.
One of the key reasons drivers tell us over and over about why they stay with Sisbro - "I'm a name, NOT a number!"
Sisbro is a small, yet growing, company and that allows us to get to know each driver and team member. We know your name. We know your story. We talk to you with purpose. Ultimately you are an important part of the trucking puzzle and we want to know what makes you tick!
Incoming drivers are asked their priorities regarding their career. We want to fit you in a driver position that gives you the home time and family time you deserve. If you want to be OTR, we can make that happen. If you want to work on a dedicated lane and stay closer to home, we often have that option for you. If you have needs, please express them so that we may grow and adjust with you as time goes on.
Our drivers come on board and stick around for
- Home Time - You're home 48 hours each week.
- Family Time - An emergency at home? We'll get you home ASAP!
- YOU Choose - Over the road, regional lanes, or dedicated local routes.
- YOU Choose - Live loading or not, etc.
- NO Forced Dispatch - You might be asked, but never forced to take a load.
- 100% Paid FAMILY Health Insurance - Peace of mind, and a significant benefit.
If you are looking for a change, look into Sisbro. One of our recruiters would love to talk to you. 888-228-2175