Our drivers and their families are our most important asset. Getting you home on the weekends happens at Sisbro. And, if the “traditional” weekend of Saturday and Sunday conflicts with your personal time, we work hard to be flexible to meet your needs.
Below you will find a list of our benefits and compensation. There is also our “You Matter Compensation Chart”. We challenge you to fill out this chart and see how your current job compares to a career at Sisbro! Once you see the Sisbro difference, click here to apply now!
Sisbro offers a highly competitive compensation package for qualified and experienced drivers, including 100% PAID health care benefits. To download and print off this chart, click here.
- Home Time – guaranteed 48 hours at home every 5 days
- Mileage Pay – .38 – .41 cents/mile based on experience. There are four increases during the first six months.
- Sixth Day Until Reset Bonus – additional .02 cents/mile
- Health Coverage both individual and family – PAID
- Paid Vacation – One week after one year, two weeks paid after two years.
- Sign on bonus of $1500.
- Direct payroll deposit – Weekly
- Safety Bonus
- Idle Bonus
- Compliance Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Paid Orientation
- Drop and Hourly Pay
- Layover Pay
- Detention Pay – after 2 hours
- 7 Paid holidays
- Assigned Fleet Manager
- Trucks can be kept at your home
- Mileage based on Rand McNally with regular increases
- Drop pay $25 after the first stop
- Detention pay
- Layover pay
- Hourly pay